Invest and Earn

My Traffic Value

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Exploring Bitcoins

I just started exploring bitcoins.So far I am aware I know little about this internet currency. I understood 1 Bitcoin = 1m Bits = 224$
The bitcoin to Dollar is not fix since prices go up and down.
(click here to see bitcoin price chart)
Whats more earning bitcoin is a bit similar to pay to click.
Many sites offer earning it through faucet system.
I started 3 days ago since I have some spare time
Let see where well I end with this.



Step to Step guide from starting bitcoin (via my own experience)
well be updated later..
"The goal is to earn bitcoins and transfer it to paypal.To see if earning through bitcoin is much faster than pay to click"-Bakaleaf
Step 1 - Get a bitcoin wallet

You can create one through Coinbase here!
There's a lot who offers free wallet for now lets settle for one.

Step 2 - Start earning

I recommend this rotator (click here!)
My bitcoin list ( Earn 500 up to 20k satoshis(10k satoshi = 100bits ) every 5-15 min)
[Link 1] [Link 2] [Link 3] [Link 4] [Link 5 ]
Just like pay to click site doing many at the same time is tiring for first timer
So let start doing 5 at the moment

Step 3 - Transferring bitcoins through your wallet

Following Step 1 you well get your own wallet.
Most bitcoin earning site well only ask for your wallet address.
You can obtain it by searching the receive area at coinbased.
Epay instant cashout has 10k satoshi (100bit) deduction.
Or you can wait every saturday.


"As I am still new in this look forward for some results in the future."-bakaleaf









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pay To Click